Get Paid For Writing!

International Calls

Save 95% on International Calls

Friday, January 29, 2010

Daydreaming

Do you often find yourself thinking of situations you would rather be in than be sitting in a cubicle at work? Or do you have dreams that are so vivid and seem to have a storyline behind them? I do all the time and you know what I do? I write it ALL down. From the amazing travels to the most romantic to the downright macabre, (if it is that sort of dream after a horror movie) and begin thinking of a character that would fit into that genre. In no time, you could have dozens of stories of a variety of tales! I have been daydreaming since I can remember, at home, at school, everywhere, but I never thought I had the talent of explaining them. I would just act them out, being a kid and all. But then I turned thirteen and my grandpa was in the hospital. My mother decided to write a story to keep me and my brother calm during the rough time. It did, though he finally succumbed to Diabetes a day before September 11th. A year later, I decided to try it myself. My family enjoyed it thoroughly, which inspired me to write down more of the dreams and daydreams I could remember. Six years have passed since then. I still write and have actually published a book recently called The Land Of Kae on the self-publishing website Lulu.com. I have plenty of others in the copyright office and many more ready to go. Though none of you have to go through what I did to be inspired, just look around you and start writing the first things that pop into your head, awake and asleep. I wish you all good luck. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment